Wednesday 4 April 2012

'D' is for 'Daddy'

Today's video should probably come with some sort of health warning. I thought the subject might be quite comical, but Freya has veered away from the normally funny things she says about her Daddy and instead said some really sweet things. It's a bit vomit-inducing, and it's actually made me look a bit bad really, which isn't what I was going for at all. She was a bit reluctant to start today (note the roll of the eyes when she starts) which makes me wonder if she'll get to Z. This child labour isn't all it's cracked up to be! Once she gets going though, she reels off an impressive list of everything her Daddy does for her. You're probably left wondering what I do. Evidently, nothing! Get the bucket ready....


4 comments:

  1. Aww! That was so sweet. I'm sure Mommy does lots of things for Freya. She was just going with the topic of the day.

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, and I love her little accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet she is. I'll bet Daddy is puffing up with pride! (don't worry "m" is coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Clint get's big-headed about this you'd better buy him some bigger hats! (either that or a box of tissues .....!)

    ReplyDelete